Slourish Online Business Platform. Is it Scam or Legit?

Have you heard of Slourish before? What are the reports you’ve heard about them? Are they Scam or Legit?
What Is Slourish, Who Is the Founder and CEO of the Slourish Platform, Is the Slourish Platform Scam or Legit, How do I Fund my Business with Slourish, How Can I Make Money Online With the Slourish Platform, How can I participate on the Insights-C Program, How Can I Participate on the HPS Program, How do I Register Slourish Affiliate Program, lagos business, slourish platform, how to make money online, make money online, afffiliate programs, slourish affiliates

Do you have a business that needs funding? Do you want money to work for you by investing on businesses? Do you want to make money Online?
If you’ve not heard of Slourish before, you will know everything about them in this article. And then decide if you want to go on with them or remain static. Being on Slourish can make you achieve your dreams and goals in a short period of time by providing you with money and all necessary materials you need to propel your business to outstanding growth and performances!
That’s not all- You will earn money online through their valuable and lucrative programs. Wait, that’s not all. Your earnings would be for a lifetime because you would be given the opportunity and privileges to invest your hard earned income on valuable and lucrative businesses. That’s still not all about them, kindly read on.

Firstly, What Is Slourish?

The   Slourish Platform is an online business/social media platform that connects Micro-investors and Entrepreneurs. It serves as a means of providing funds to upcoming businesses/startups.

Who Is the Founder and CEO of the Slourish Platform?

The founder and CEO of the Slourish Platform is an outstanding blogger and entrepreneur known as Latii Brayllot.

Is the Slourish Platform Scam or Legit?


The Slourish Program has been tested and trusted by so many investors, entrepreneurs and many people around the globe. And the reviews the Slourish Platform keeps developing is just 5 stars positive reviews. So many reviews is scattered all over the website and on many social media platforms. I have been searching and searching personally for any bad or negative reviews about them, but I was totally amazed and impressed because I didn’t see any Bad reviews. No no no not at all! If you are doubting me, then kindly go to google and search about them yourself. I have not seen any Money making platform like this.

Also, they are supported by the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) as seen in the screenshot below:

What Is Slourish, Who Is the Founder and CEO of the Slourish Platform, Is the Slourish Platform Scam or Legit, How do I Fund my Business with Slourish, How Can I Make Money Online With the Slourish Platform, How can I participate on the Insights-C Program, How Can I Participate on the HPS Program, How do I Register Slourish Affiliate Program, lagos business, slourish platform, how to make money online, make money online, afffiliate programs, slourish affiliates


And they are also trusted by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), A rated by Internet Accredited Business and trusted by 11, 000+ members. As seen in the screenshot I took below from their website. 

What Is Slourish, Who Is the Founder and CEO of the Slourish Platform, Is the Slourish Platform Scam or Legit, How do I Fund my Business with Slourish, How Can I Make Money Online With the Slourish Platform, How can I participate on the Insights-C Program, How Can I Participate on the HPS Program, How do I Register Slourish Affiliate Program, lagos business, slourish platform, how to make money online, make money online, afffiliate programs, slourish affiliates



To see more reviews of them on facebook, Check hereè https://web.facebook.com/slourish/reviews/?_rdc=1&_rdr
To see more reviews of them, visit the links below:

There lots and lots of positive reviews about them on the internet which are too much for me to share here because it would be too much work for me to do!

Finally, I conclude now that Slourish is Not Scam but Legit.
If you’re still having any doubts about them, clear it off now because doubting leads to failure. Slourish is Legit and safe for you to do business with.

Without wasting much time, do you have a business that needs funding? Slourish is the best option. Let me show you how.

How do I Fund my Business with Slourish?


Funding your business with Slourish is equals to more money and growth in your business. To fund your business on Slourish is very simple.
1.    Visit Slourish.com/startup
What Is Slourish, Who Is the Founder and CEO of the Slourish Platform, Is the Slourish Platform Scam or Legit, How do I Fund my Business with Slourish, How Can I Make Money Online With the Slourish Platform, How can I participate on the Insights-C Program, How Can I Participate on the HPS Program, How do I Register Slourish Affiliate Program, lagos business, slourish platform, how to make money online, make money online, afffiliate programs, slourish affiliates





2.    Fil in the form correctly and then click on “Enroll Business”
What Is Slourish, Who Is the Founder and CEO of the Slourish Platform, Is the Slourish Platform Scam or Legit, How do I Fund my Business with Slourish, How Can I Make Money Online With the Slourish Platform, How can I participate on the Insights-C Program, How Can I Participate on the HPS Program, How do I Register Slourish Affiliate Program, lagos business, slourish platform, how to make money online, make money online, afffiliate programs, slourish affiliates

3.    Just wait for your business to be listed on the platform.
Immediately your business has been finally approved and listed, then start expecting to flow in money and success in times to come.

If you have any other question or having any challenges comment below or check their FAQ PAGE.

 Now let me show you how you can make money online with the Slourish Platform. Keep on reading because this is very important area.

 


How Can I Make Money Online With the Slourish Platform?
The Slourish Platform has provided many lucrative programs that would make you earn a lot of money online. They are;
1.    Affiliate Program: What I love about The Slourish Affiliate Program is that it is completely free to join. No need for approval, unlike other affiliate programs like Konga or Jumia which can take a whole year to approve you (lolzzz…z am exaggerating here oh!)
And another thing is love about it is that they pay #2 per click, #1000 per sign-up and #2000+ per conversions of your referral. Unlike other affiliate Programs.

#2 PER CLICK:  This happens when people click on your referrals link.

#1000 PER SIGN-UP: Once a referral creates a Slourish account, you instantly get credited with ₦1,000 in your affiliate wallet. Free members earn 100 naira per signup, you will need to upgrade your account with just only a little token of 2000 naira.

#2000+ PER CONVERSIONS: This happens when a user you referred invests in a business on the platform or participates in our HPS program.

When your money has reached up to 2000 naira, you can withdraw directly to your bank account or Paypal.
How do I Register Slourish Affiliate Program?

To register;
·       Visit Slourishaffiliates.com
·       Click on Get Started
·       Click on Create Account
·       Fill in the form carefully
·       Select EARN MONEY ONLINE AS YOUR INTEREST
·       Click Sign-up

2.    HPS PROGRAM: This stands for Hashed Profit Share Program. This program lets you fund your account with any amount and pay you up to 4% monthly interest on your money.
How Can I Participate on the HPS Program?

To participate; visit hereè slourish.com/hashed-profit and fund your account.
3.    Insights Contribution Program: In this program, you will earn up to ₦200k monthly by sharing your knowledge with the Slourish community.
Simply stay active in the community, interact and share your knowledge through posts, comments and replies. While you can still earn just by liking and reacting to people's contents, we are focused on rewarding content creators. You can also earn for sharing photos, videos etc. as long as it's helpful to other members. You basically get paid for having fun in the community!

How can I participate on the Insights-C Program?
To participate, visit hereè slourish.com/insight-contribution-program
What Else? This is not all my dear. YOU CAN MAKE MONEY OLINE BY POSTING REVIEWS ABOUT Slourish on facebook, twitter, your blog/website, forums, etc.
Once you are done, all you need to do is to send them your link and you will be paid 15, 000 Naira.
If you want to start doing this one now, feel free to comment below and I would be glad to help.
Bye for now,
Your Online FrIEND,
Praise Joshua.







1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post